Last Updated: June 1, 2022
- On this website, drinksanzo.com (the “Website”);
- In emails, texts, and other electronic messages sent through the Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications;
- Through social media;
- What types of information do we collect?
Sanzo and any third party that we work with for purposes of administering, operating, hosting, configuring, designing, maintaining and providing internal support for our Web Properties may collect two types of information when you visit the Web Properties: Personal Information and Usage Information.
“Personal Information” means any information by which you may be personally identified including, among other things, the following categories of information:
- contact information (g., your name, address, phone number, email address, shipping address);
- password and security questions and answers;
- driver’s license or state identification number, passport number, social security number;
- education, employment, employment history; and
- banking information (g., bank account and credit/debit card numbers, billing address).
We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you visit the Website unless you choose to provide such information to us. You can browse the Website without telling us who you are. However, we will automatically collect Usage Information when you browse our website.
“Usage Information” means information about you but does not identify you personally and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Web Properties, and usage details, which may include, among other things, the following categories of information:
- your Internet Protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- browser language and type;
- domain name system requests;
- browsing history (such as, time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit) and number of clicks;
- http headers and operating systems; and
- aggregated information.
By collecting Usage Information, we learn how to best tailor our Web Properties to our visitors, including by enabling us to decide where to place additional media spend, estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and store information about our users’ individual preferences, which allows us to customize our Web Properties according to our users’ individual interests and speed up our users’ searches, and recognize our users when they return to our Web Properties.
- How do we collect information?
We may collect Personal Information and Usage Information about you from the following sources:
- from you when you provide it to us by filling in forms when you make an account, place an order, subscribe to our email and messaging list, enter a contest sponsored by us, or report a problem with one or of our Web Properties;
- the correspondence you and others send to us, including when you send us an email;
- your computer or mobile device including using the tracking technologies described below;
- our affiliates, partners and service providers; and
- as otherwise permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Web Properties or transmitted to other users of our Web Properties or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”), for example, when you post a review about our products. Please be aware that your User Contributions are available to the general public and therefore are posted on our Web Properties and transmitted to others at your own risk, as we cannot control the actions of other users of our Web Properties who will have access to your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed and/or used by unauthorized persons.
You may be able to sign up to join our mailing list or to receive notifications from us. If you sign up, we may from time to time send you an email or other literature with information about one or more of our Web Properties and general information about us. You can unsubscribe at any time by the means set forth in that communication.
We may collect Usage Information from you automatically using the following data tracking technologies:
From time to time, we may use “cookies” to keep track of your visit and your use of the Web Properties and to improve your experience on the Web Properties. A cookie is a small piece of data that your browser stores on your computer’s or device’s hard drive and is used to collect information, such as identifying those areas of the Web Properties that you have visited in the past in order to enhance your next visit to the Web Properties. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser, but some functionality of the Web Properties may be impaired or not function as intended if you choose not to accept all cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Cookies can be deleted by you, at any time, and will not collect any information when you are not accessing the Web Properties.
Some of our Web Properties may contain small electronic files, known as Web Beacons (sometimes referred to as “clear gifs”, “pixel tags”, and “single-pixel gifs”). Web Beacons collect only limited information, for example, a cookie numbers, time and date of a page view, a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides, etc. These Web Beacons do not carry any Personal Information and are only used to track usage of the Web Properties and activities associated with the Web Properties.
Third-Party Analytics Services
Sanzo does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies, if any, or how they may be used. If you have any questions about how any such third party uses the information collected through the Web Properties, you should contact the relevant provider directly.
We may assign you a unique internal identifier to help keep track of your future visits. We may use this information to gather aggregate demographic information about our visitors, and we use it to personalize the information that you see on the Web Properties and some of the electronic communications you receive from us. We keep this information for our internal use.
- What do we use your information for?
Information collected by us may be used for and of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (for example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry; if you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery, and we may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns);
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Web Properties, products, and services;
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud;
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- With your consent, to personalize your experience on our Web Properties and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Web Properties, third-party sites, and via email or text message;
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Web Properties, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Web Properties, products, and services;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulation;
- As described to you when collecting your personal information; or
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our equity or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Web Properties users is among the assets transferred.
Additionally, Usage Information, allows us to we learn how to best tailor our Web Properties to our visitors, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and store information about our users’ individual preferences, which allows us to customize our Web Properties according to our users’ individual interests and speed up our users’ searches, and recognize our users when they return to our Web Properties.
- When Is Information Disclosed and Shared?
We may disclose your Personal Information for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. We may also disclosure your Personal Information with your permission or as directed by you.
In addition, we might disclose Personal Information and/or Usage Information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary:
- To comply with legal processes and applicable law;
- To take precautions against liability and respond to any claim that any information provided by you violates the rights of a third party;
- To assist government enforcement agencies;
- To protect our rights, property, or the safety or the rights, property, or personal safety of our visitors and the public, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and, if required by law, disclosing information to U.S. federal and state governmental agencies;
- To investigate potential unauthorized access or misuse of the Web Properties; and
We may also share Usage Information with third parties to demonstrate the usage patterns for advertisements, content, functionality, promotions, and/or services on the Web Properties and/or on third party websites, or as we otherwise see fit, consistent with applicable law. Information, in an aggregated, anonymized form, such that you are not individually identified, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses, as we see fit.
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information, Usage Information, as well as any information about or obtained from you, to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and in connection with the merger, sale or other disposition of all or part of our business and/or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership, or an assignment for the benefit of our creditors. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of the foregoing information in connection with any of the above-described proceedings. We are not responsible for any breach of security by any third parties or for any actions of any third parties that receive any of the information that is disclosed to us.
- How do we protect your information?
While we may provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee or warrant that any information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your username, password and User Account information and to ensure that information collected through the Web Properties is not lost, misused or altered inappropriately by administering security measures. However, you are ultimately responsible for protecting your username, password and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies. You agree to: (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password and/or User Account, and/or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you log out from your User Account at the end of each session.
- Information from Children Under 18
The Web Properties are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of eighteen (18). Visitors under 18 years of age should not submit or post any information on our Web Properties. If Sanzo learns that is has collected or received any Personal Information from anyone under eighteen (18) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we may have collected information from or about a child under eighteen (18), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
- Privacy Outside the Web Properties
We may use the services of third-party service providers to process transactions on our behalf, including processing your payment for beverage and other products. By using our Web Properties, you grant us all necessary rights and consents under applicable laws to disclose to our third-party service providers – or allow those third party service providers to collect, use, retain and disclose to us – any Personal Information for purposes of providing services and products to you, including data that we may collect directly from you using cookies or other similar means.
Note that certain third-party service providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in different jurisdictions. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- Choices with Your Personal Information and Opting Out
Whether you submit any Personal Information to us is entirely up to you. You are under no obligation to provide any Personal Information to us. However, this information is essential for the provision and quality of some of the services and products that we offer to you, so we cannot provide you with certain services or products, or provide you with access to certain features, if you choose to withhold requested information, for example, providing products that require your payment information.
- Access and Correction
If you have an account on any of the Web Properties, you can access and modify the Personal Information saved to your account at any time.
California residents may have additional rights and choices regarding Personal Information. Please see your California Privacy Rights Act for more information.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our collection and use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://drinksanzo.com/pages/ccpa-privacy-policy.
California residents who use the Web Properties are also entitled to the following consumer rights notice: The Web Properties are owned and/or operated by Sanzo. Unless expressly stated, the Web Properties are provided without charge. If you have a question or complaint regarding the services or products provided through the Web Properties, please send an email to email@example.com. You may also contact us by writing to us at 228 Park Ave S PMB 67188 Brooklyn, NY 10003. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- “Do Not Track” Signals
Because we may collect your Personal Information from time to time for our own use, we are required to disclose how we respond to “Do Not Track” requests, signals and other similar mechanisms. Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services that you visit. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track” visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
- Text Marketing & Notifications
By subscribing to text marketing notifications, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages and shopping cart reminder messages at the phone number provided. Your consent is not a condition of making purchases. If you need help, text HELP to any mobile message received from us. Msg & Data rates may apply. For more information, view our Terms of Service.
If you do not wish to be part of our service you can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP, CANCEL, QUIT, END, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message received from us. You may get another text message confirming your unsubscribing from our service. You also agree that by sending an email, calling in, or sending any other means of an opt out unsubscribe request or using words different than the ones presented above will not unsubscribe you from the text marketing notifications.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our brand, new products, and other updates, including without limitation, checkout reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the checkout reminders messaging system.
If your device does not support MMS, we will deliver a SMS instead and strip the image. The opt out will also be delivered as a standard text message (SMS).
Sanzo and cellphone carriers (e.g., AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Rogers, MetroPCS, etc.) are not responsible nor liable for undelivered or delayed messages.
- Contacting Us
If you have questions or comments or would like to access your Personal Information or opt out of certain sharing, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
Sanzo Brands Inc.
228 Park Ave S, PMB 67188
Brooklyn, NY, 10003